Wednesday, August 26, 2009

umpteenth.chances

here's to umpteenth chances

I can't remember how many times I've had to start my life over again, but I'm thankful I've always seemed to have this choice. Once again, on Monday, I'm at it again. Here's to umpteenth chances, and hoping this one sticks (with help from the good luck of plaid: a theory of mine I finally am going to field test).

I created the plaid myself but the entire process would have been much easier if I had bothered to read this nice tutorial from Colorburned. Perhaps next time. I figure I'll need more of plaid's innate good luck in the future.

As an aside, I wasn't actually sure umpteenth was a word, but it is there, in the dictionary, meaning pretty much what you'd guess it would mean:

ump⋅teenth
adjective Informal.
of an indefinitely large number in succession: He was the umpteenth person to arrive.

colours : created this little palette
chances_on_plaid

bookmark or share

No comments:

Post a Comment