Sunday, September 27, 2009

for.rose

ability to see beauty

I've created a special calendar for my Grandma Rose, who is having a difficult time of it late. Time will do that to a person.

A special thanks to my sister for accompanying me during my trip to the Royal Botanic Gardens (where most of the rose pics for the calendar were taken) and withstanding the “extreme heat warning” and following torrential rainstorm. (It was a weird, but fun, day.)

“Youth is happy because it has the ability to see beauty. Anyone who keeps the ability to see beauty never grows old.”

~ Franz Kafka

for purchase : for rose on RedBubble

bookmark or share

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful calendar & thanks for adding my site to your fave :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx Zoe! your photography is quite amazing lately

    ReplyDelete