Friday, September 18, 2009

happen.chance


happenstance

[click image for a larger version]


hap⋅pen⋅stance
noun
a chance happening or event.
Origin: 1895–1900; happen + (circum)stance

I'm not exactly sure what these are supposed to be (they remind me of demented olives), or where they came from. Best guess is one of those sheltered nooks in my mind I rarely, if ever, explore. They first appeared when I was playing around with colour, one of my favourite pastimes of late.

Now that the demented olives have made an appearance here at blank.canvas, it gives me a great excuse to link a bunch of those adorable little palette profiles from COLORLovers, each one representing a many wonky circled friend above:
o_n_c_eheartbroken_*
annoyingafter_tonight_*
And finally a palette by me, sabrina card aka snow ghost
slower
update : happenstance now for sale as a tee on RedBubble

bookmark or share

No comments:

Post a Comment