Saturday, September 12, 2009

plaid.balloon


that crazy plaid balloon makes me happy

So I've decided enough with cats already, I want to see more plaid!

My first attempt creating plaid in Illustrator pleased me so I went back to Colorburned and gave the Burberrry Style Plaid Part II of the tutorial a whirl. Definitely not as straight forward a process to add in the twill, and I found the tutorial a bit confusing as well, but I struggled on through and produced the above seen plaid, placed in a jaunty balloon because, well I'm not sure why, but there it is, in a balloon.

colours : used a few of the bright & fun colours from much.sleep cuz the piece just seemed to be begging to be made into plaid; as the COLORlovers palatte sleeping much

and check out that plaid, up close and personal - a thing of beauty :o)
that crazy plaid balloon makes me happy

bookmark or share

4 comments:

  1. So... this is SUCH a clever post & you have the most gorgeously brilliant site here. It's all perfect !

    I had to stop by to leave this comment for you – and to say hello of course ! Thank you for sharing it all and have a great Sunday....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Elise for your visit and wonderful comment. :o)

    ReplyDelete