Sunday, October 11, 2009

of.ages


To create a little flower is the labour of ages.

[click image for a larger version]


"To create a little flower is the labour of ages."
~ William Blake

This past weekend a day of my life was lost and this calendar appeared in its place.

I was inspired by the kind response I received to my photo maple, Japanese. I had used the awesome retro PS action by Fallout75 on the photo so I employed it once again to complete the rest of the pics for the calendar. (To be honest, I make overuse of the retro action, but hopefully its only a phase I can outgrow.

I rummaged through my embarrassingly massive backlog of flower and other flora photos and chose twenty or so likely suspects, ran them through the PS action, did some fiddling with various things (sats, curves, whatnots) and produced twelve perfectly fetching photos ready to be included in a calendar of my choice. As once again, more flowers were involved, I entitled it flora all about.

flora all about calendar

And there you go... one day in a life.

As a re.cap:
resource : Fallout75's retro PS action
for purchase : flora all about (calendar), maple, Japanese (photo) and of ages (photo, without text)

bookmark or share

No comments:

Post a Comment