Monday, November 2, 2009

i.heart


hello, my name is sabrina

What I love about the Editable Letterpress style I created awhile back is how it can be applied to all sorts of wacky and/or wonderful words/shapes/other random stuff, all created in AI. So I made for myself a lovely blue name tag, and this icon for faving those pieces of art I appreciate out there in interweb land.

xoxo

And to get us started, here is a selection from redbubble artists which somehow, for apparent or weird reasons, remind me of this past weekend.

red by milja la luna by andrew cowell pocket monster by krystle
Just A Thought by jakeof Her eyes...so innocent by ROUBLE RUST Let's Go Home 2009 by naokosstoop
Poppies on woodgrain by Lara Allport cup by Eveline Tarunadjaja Dreams2 by Jordan Clarke


bookmark or share

No comments:

Post a Comment