Tuesday, November 17, 2009

yes.dice


yes dice

A nice little email dropped into my Inbox this past weekend informing me I'd made my first ever t-shirt sale to someone I don't know. Yes, there have been family charity buys and tees for gifts, but this was the first actual sale to the world beyond me. Kinda cool :o)

I designed the tee a few weeks back when I was attempting some dot-based designs and ended up with generic dice. I liked the colours so decided to upload the design anyways, even though it wasn't really impressing me. I was somewhat surprised that of my tee designs available on redbubble this was my first sale. But I'm not gonna complain. Goes to show there's something for everyone.

for.purchase : dice by me, sabrina card
colours : from the first four colours of this awesome palette
color_theory

bookmark or share

No comments:

Post a Comment