Tuesday, February 23, 2010

useless.one

While stumbling around the webosphere and bloginverse, basically wasting precious catching up with my life time, I came across this fun set of tutorials: 3 Ways You Can Use a Useless Photo (which should have the addendum "in Photoshop"). Besides an interest in losing time, I was also drawn by the possibility of creating something to show for time disappeared. Just not saying creating something... worthwhile.

First up - the pixelation

1) Original Odd (obviously not useless as here is a perfectly pointless use) Photo


2) Filter > Pixelate > Mosaic


3) Fiddle [I added this part!]


The actual purpose of this was to create a colour scheme, and so like an obedient little mindless drone that's what I've done:

useless_photo


tutorial: 3 Ways You Can Use a Useless Photo

my versions:


bookmark or share

No comments:

Post a Comment