Thursday, February 25, 2010

useless.three

My last blog entry (here are one and two) following along with the tutorial 3 Ways You Can Use a Useless Photo and the one I'm most skeptical about...

1) Once again, that weird purple finger nail and yellow leaf


2) Image > Adjustment > Levels [Honestly, it's not that much different.]


3) Filter > Artistic > Cutout (Levels: 8; Simplicity: 0; Fidelity:3) [I'm not sure I used those settings, but... whatever.]


4) Image > Adjustment > Threshold (Drag the sliders until you get enough details on the image.) [I cheated and added colour.]


5) Shrink this photo, then press CTRL+A or CMD+A, then go to Edit > Define Pattern
Name your pattern. Now, create a new layer, and fill it with the pattern. [Hmmm...]



tutorial: 3 Ways You Can Use a Useless Photo


my versions:


bookmark or share

No comments:

Post a Comment