Thursday, December 30, 2010

for.KLJ

A number of family and friends order calendars from me each year (thank you!). This year I thought I’d offer a special twist on the calendar choices. When creating calendars I always attempt to assemble collections of twelve photos around a theme and I’m fairly proud of the results. However, as another option, I gave repeat customers the ability to choose their own twelve favourite photos and I’d create that calendar just for them. I was surprised but only one person took me up on the offer. (The reasons were of the too many choices, not enough time variety…)

So special thanks to KLJ who chose to create her own custom calendar! It was interesting to see which of my photos appealed to others and unsurprisingly, it was not always my favourite pics of the bunch that make the cut for her calendar:

No comments:

Post a Comment